Software Engineer 1
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include various system engineering activities for the MEVION S250/S250i development, including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for design, development, integration, and testing of various tasks in support of the PTS Software development effort.
- Work with engineers from the various project teams in order to develop the S250/S250i software
- Work with quality engineering to develop test plans
- Responsible for design documentation
Minimum educational, training, and experience qualifications:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 0-3+ years C/C++ programming experience
- Interest in developing on a regulated system, commercial medical or military
- Strong verbal skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
These knowledge, skills, and experience are desirable:
- Experience with control systems, real-time embedded systems, and VxWorks
- Experience with Linux, Qt, Boost, Visual Studio, and DDS
- PLC or Control Logix knowledge
- Knowledge of personnel and machine protection systems, safety systems and other critical control systems.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment including telephone, computer/keyboard, and copier.
- Must be able to walk around the production floor and occasionally climb stairs.
- May occasionally carry parts up to 10 lbs.
Please send resume or CV to email@example.com